Saturday, July 13, 2013

Heaven on the floor

Granted, I ended up with a sore arse from sitting on carpet for hours, but it was quite lovely to sort in peace. Sort all the things!

For the first time ever I was able to work out what mail needed to be opened, what letters needed to be written, storing the different pens together, discovering missing note pads and even watched two movies.
All while the children were all home.

Of course they were happily kept busy painting and popping bubble wrap. I didn't do any letter writing, but I am at least sorted in the general lounge area. Not the office of course, that still looks like a paper cyclone went through. I may need some stronger coffee for that.

So now there has been mass sorting, the vital question remains… Which pen to use today!


4 comments:

  1. I love in the movie Amelie how so many people who are introduced have dumping something out and reorganizing it as one of their interests/likes. It's such a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore sorting days!! So therapeutic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is therapeutic. I have cleaned my office, but I am leaning towards rearranging it soon. More sorting to be dons ^_^

      Delete