Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tattoos and Tea

So after having a little vent on a parenting forum re a filthy stare I got from a complete stranger, I was able to find out other people's views on tattoos. Some close minded, some with the utterly ridiculous "what happens when you are 80", and other like-minded people who agreed with me when I said, having a sleeve of tattoos does not make me any less of a married university educated home owner with 3 healthy happy children.
From that vent has come quite a few recommendations for types of tea (because tea and tattoos just go together). Will be looking at doing tea swaps with my penpals very soon.
Now need to finish my Irish tea and get back to cleaning this office in prep for uni and of course letter writing.




1. Miss I taking a photo of me painting
2. My big girl Ruby
3. My little girl Sugar
4. Tea! 

1 comment:

  1. People are so judgemental when it comes to tattoos, makes me sad that beautiful art can make people think less of anyone. It just makes no sense.

    Tea swaps is awesome! I love tea, I've lost count of how many different kinds I have, my latest find is a tea that tastes of After Eight (You know the minty chocolate?). So. Good.

    ReplyDelete