Friday, January 11, 2013

Work & The League

Trapped in dreaded office till end of January.
Then back to freedom. Glorious freedom of weekly writing tasks, bi monthly assignments, and lectures starting from 9:30am. Not sure which is the lesser of two evils.

While the workplace has shut down all out of office emails (normal department rule), I have my trusty iphone to deliver my good news.
And it did! In the form of ....

The League of Extraordinary Penpals

Linky link link: http://www.extraordinarypenpals.com/2013/01/joining-league-of-extraordinary-penpals.html

Sticking to my resoultion re writing each night, though I did crack the shits at my messy writing, so re wrote a weeks worth in a new book. Yes, I am that picky about things.
Nothing much creative due to full time work. Does killing dragons on Skyrim count as creative?

No comments:

Post a Comment